Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random stuff: Staring off into blank spaces

Have you ever tried staring off into blank space before? It is quite interesting. You still see stuff happening in front of you, but after you stop staring, somehow you will forget what you saw, or maybe you only remember parts of it, leading you to wonder where you got those information from. I usually do this when I am immensely bored, like during a bus ride, or when I don't know what to do or write( I did that before thinking of writing this random thing) or during boring classes.( Not In Language Arts!) But now, I do that lesser as trying to daydream or stare off into blank spaces while sitting next to Bryan is too hard, as he is too active. However, I daydreamed a lot in class in my primary school( luckily I never got caught by teachers), and I don't know I managed to get into Hwachong(maybe luck). So here ends my random post about staring off into blank space.

No comments:

Post a Comment