Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random stuff: My mousehunt ban

Well, I got banned on Mouse hunt last Saturday, because of multiple accounts. The image displayed on my screen was: You got sent to the King's Stockade and there was a picture of a glitch paw mouse, along with a list of rules on the lower half of the screen. When I saw this, I was initially quite sad, as if it was a permanent ban, I would have lost all the free superbrie( 600++) that I had gotten for free. Luckily, I asked Ian, a very very very very nice friend for help, and he helped me appeal. Incredibly, the appeal succeeded, even though it seemed like it was going to fail, and they gave me one last chance. I am definitely going to treasure the chance, as I have amassed a great collection during my time playing and I certainty do not wish for my collection to be gone, nor my great collection of mice caught(or maybe not, as Bryan and Ian had surpassed me in the one week I was banned). Now I am off to get an acolyte mouse!!!

2 comments:

  1. May i know how long you were ban and unban again. I having the same problem like you, but i had been apealing again and again,but after 2weeks..my account is not reinstated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there please reply to my last comment of how did you get unbanned and what exactly did Ian say to the developers :D

    ReplyDelete