Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random stuff: Pokemon online

Pokemon is a very fun game, but when I first started to play this pokemon online thing, I lost quite a number of games, especially to Bryan, who still beats me now. I was originally at the very end of the player ranking, but with a little reference to www.smogan.com and a little tweaking, I proceeded to the 1k++ ranking out of 19k. I think this is a quite good achievement, and I sure hope that I can surpass Bryan in the future, preferably with a snorlax soloing his whole team(I like snorlax).

2 comments:

  1. Firstly. Its www.smogon.com
    And snorlax is veryvery lousy. My Ubers team is getting old too. We all have to change, adn as the saying goes, change is the only constant. Time to edit my team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay okay it was wrong. No wonder last time I typed it in it directed me to a random website. Thanks. But snorlax is good, if you like wasting the opponent's time. Change your team more, I hate your ihaunter.

    ReplyDelete