Sunday, January 23, 2011



I chose the flags because they represented each of the countries, and they help to bring my point out, which is that Singaporeans litter more than other countries. Then, there are people throwing rubbish in the bins in other countries, but when it comes to Singapore, there is a young boy throwing away his trash. This shows that in Singapore, all ages of people litter, even children.Therefore, my entire comic displays the message that Singaporeans are do not care for the environment, carelessly throwing litter around.



4 comments:

  1. You could improve it by having an old man, and a young boy tossing rubbish. I didnt understand your comic at first, only after reading your description did i understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no space, therefore I could not add more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could have made the comic out of two part,s 1 just on Singapore, the other one on other countries. That way you have more space to play around with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I shall consider that. I didn't know that you could have two parts.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete